Stone Chart OBJET d'ART - we create jewelry with traditional artistic and craft techniques.
Our work is a fusion of colors, materials, forms, textures and images. We specialize in creating original miniature paintings on various substrates (wood, stone, mother-of-pearl, etc.) and original compositions from traditional Czech crystals, gemstones, semi-precious stones and minerals. We have prepared this Stone Chart OBJET d’ART to help you oriented within the theme of our focal stones. In the end you will find also Zodiac Birthstones Chart and examples of our bracelets.
Vary of Our Collections, sometimes they percolate and complete each other. We encourage you to explore gallery, which we constantly expand with new designs. Some of them are unique one of a kind pieces. So you should be aware we can not repeat some of them.
About focal stones
Most of our Ducal Bracelets with natural focal stones is made with surgical closure or during ordering you can choose adjustable model with a sliding clasp.
Also some of our custom made bracelets have option of selecting focal stones. More about groups B to F is below. However there is also Group A, which always refers to glass beads & artificial pearls. We encourage you to choose your colors. You can also send us a photo of a dress, blouse or blezer, that should be a pair with the bracelet, which would you like to order. Check direct
Gemstones & semi-precious stones
- B – Obsidian (black, gold), Jasper Autumn (blue – brown), Green Onyx
- C – Hematite (silver, gold, blue-green, blue, violet, pink-gold, cashmere), Jade (grey brown, blue, red, ice blue, fuchsia, emerald)
- D – Agate, Black Onyx, Rose Quartz, Red Coral, Carnelian, Hematite (chrome, cappuccino, matte brown, pink gold, champagne)
- E – Jasper Impression (blue, violet, green, black, red)
- F – Lapis Lazuli, Blue Aventurine, Pomegranate, Russian Amazonite, Amethyst, Tiger Eye (violet, pink, green, blue, gold, brown)
The extension to our basic Stone Chart OBJET d'ART you may find also interesting. Check some of them below:
- 1st row – Green Aventurine, Chrysocolla, Chariot, Fluorite (purple, green), Gagat, Howlite (green, white), Honey Jade
- 2nd row – Green Pastel Jade, Persian Jade
- 3rd row – Rainbow Jade, Jade Golden, Jasper (Black Woven and Zebra), Forest Jasper, Mustard Stone
- 4th row – Quartz (Mountain, Black Moss, Azure, Blue Moss, Cherry), Labradorite, Larvikite, Lava
- 1st – Magnesite (white, blue), Malachite, Mapstone, Nephrite (white, amber), Cairo Night, Obsidian Brown
- 2nd – Opal, Desert Sand, Green Desert Sand, Ruby, Sardonyx (Red Onyx), Coral Fossil, Sodalite, Spinel, Sapphire
- 3rd – Emerald, Turquoise (African, White, Blue, Sky Blue), Tourmaline (black, pastel), Unakit
We also like Agate stones (samples on the attached board).
For other designs we also quit often use Jaspers: Jasper Picasso Red, Red Jasper, Landscape Jasper, Jasper Lavender, Jasper Picasso
Some unique stones are already available between our collections. If you have any questions or looking for anything special, let us know. For our daily news check our Instagram.
You may like to check some of our works created with gemstones & minerals:
Did you find our Stone Chart OBJET d'ART useful?
Let us know, what do you thing about our post.
If you find it useful, this is great!
If the article is missing something, let us know, what should we also include.
So far have a great day!